Dana is doing things a little bit differently this week.
This time around instead of a basic top 5 list of something, our friend Rachael gave Dana a list of questions she wanted to have answered.
1) How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog on January 12, 2008.
2) Date/link to your first blog post
You can find my first post here.
3) What is the one driving force that actually made you create that blog account?
Well, if you read that first post it pretty much tells you...but to sum it up in as few words as possible; I started my blog because I love my husband and daughter and I want to be the best possible me that I can be for them.
4) How did you come up with your blog name and what were other names you considered?
The original title of my blog was "Life in the Fat Lane". You can find out more about my reasons for this title here. As the blog evolved into what you currently see I decided that it needed a new and more upbeat name. I had a difficult time thinking of something that I liked, so I decided to keep it Simple. (You can groan...it's ok, I won't be offended)
5) Post a link to your favorite blog post ever.
I think that this is my favorite post. It seems like it was also the one that got the most reaction from other people as well.
If you'd like to see more answers or participate yourself, head on over to Supernanny Where Are You to join in the fun!