- The whole "It takes a village" aspect. Women thrive on sharing stories with other women and aside from family (I rarely get to see), and people that I know through work, I really don't have anyone to do that with. Since I am a teacher at Ciara's preschool I have to maintain a professional relationship with all of the women I meet through her. Blogging satisfies this need very well for the moment.
- The feedback from other people tends to make me feel damn good about myself.
- It's the best creative outlet that I've found so far.
- I learn SO much from everyone else, and I really like to learn new things.
- It is the one and only thing in my life that is totally mine. It's ALL about me. No one nags me about it, nobody tells me what to do or how to do it (unless I ask), I don't have to delegate to other people or explain how I want things done, I can say or do whatever I want. Period. It's FABULOUS.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Top 5 Tuesday- blogilicious
The Top 5 Reasons that I blog...