First BookMomma @ Hotwheel Hacienda tagged me for this one...
1. What is your favorite quotable line from a movie?
I'm not really one to go around quoting movies a whole lot, so this one was tough for me. The only thing that comes to mind is the crass but classic
"I fart in your general direction!"
2. Who is the most famous person you've talked to?
Well, it's not like I had a full on conversation. I pretty much just blurted out inanities due to the fact that all of the blood had rushed out of my brain in his presence...but I did actually speak to Joe McIntyre once. (That would be just before I got back into my car with a near stranger and chased his limo out of the parking lot causing his entourage to get out of the car to tell me to back the hell off...such a proud moment!)
3. How many bags/boxes of potato chips are consumed at your house per month?
Oh god, I have absolutely no idea! Potato chips are my heroine. I just can't seem to break the habit.
4. What foreign food dish do you prepare from scratch and serve?
Does lasagne count?
5. What is your favorite section of the supermarket?
Huh...I'm not really sure that I have one. Do people really have favorite sections of the supermarket? I guess it just depends on what I'm in the mood to eat when I'm there. I can tell you that my least favorite section is the seafood department though.
6. What was your high school team's mascot and what were the school colors?
The Blue and the White colors ever dear to me
Banner of Morse High the flag of victory, rah, rah, rah
The Blue and the White when we hear our battle cry
We'll fight for the glory of the blue and white of old Morse High!
(Possibly one of the worst mascots in history, but what can you do?)
I'm not going to tag anyone for this. If you feel like doing it I would love to see your answers!
My friend Tricia tagged me for this one...
here are the rules,
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment for those you tagged letting them know that you tagged them.
So let's see, 6 unspectacular quirks?
1. I can say the alphabet backwards as fast as I can say it forwards
2. According to my sister I always look at my food before putting it in my mouth.
3. I can raise one side of my upper lip in an Elvis like way, but not the other.
4. I am ambidextrous. I eat and write with my left hand but I do many other things right handed. I can write with my right hand as well, but it takes me a lot longer. Having a child has forced me to eat right handed more times than I can count.
5. I have to load my dishwasher in a particular way and I get very annoyed when other people do it wrong. My husband has given up trying.
6. If a song I like comes on I can't help but sing along, but good luck hearing me because I'm unbelievably quiet except when I'm alone in my car. I'm told I have a nice voice, but I'm terrified of singing solo in public. I was in chorus all through school though.
I'm totally breaking the rules because it's my blog and I can. I'm not going to tag anyone for this one either. Feel free to go ahead and tag yourself!