This one is a real thinker. Generally speaking, I am a pretty patient and mellow kind of gal. There are a few things that are guaranteed to annoy the hell out of me though. Let's see if I can think of 5 of them.
- This is a no-brainer. My ultimate pet peeve is when people talk to me like I'm stupid. I am far from it. It especially drives me crazy when the person doing it is a complete idiot.
- I hate when I'm driving and people cut me off, or pull in front of me in the passing lane and then drive at a snail's pace...especially if there are cars in the other lane preventing me from going around said moron.
- I really dislike stupid people who can't think for themselves and ask me a million incredibly dumb questions...especially since I'm too nice and will inevitably sit there and listen to every single mind-numbing one of them, and then provide the answers which will lead to even more ridiculously idiotic questions.
- The fact that my husband leaves gigantic puddles on the bathroom floor and is apparently physically incapable of hanging up his towel after taking a shower.
- Receiving a million chain-mail emails about religion, politics, the military, and supposedly sick or missing children.
For more Top 5 Tuesday fun, head over to Supernanny Where Are You by clicking on the title of this post.